FI fault code and red light
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FI fault code and red light

scotlandbaby

FI fault code and red light

Hi guys I have a 2003, 954 and the FI and red malfunction light is coming on can anyone advise or send me a list of fault codes. I have one for 929. I thought it was four long and four short flashes but reading articles the long flashes indicate the first digit so I think it must be 3 long and 5 short making code 35?! Bike runs fine. PLEASE HELP it's coming up to TT week and I need my bike.

MadRussian

Re: FI fault code and red light

Quote Originally Posted by scotlandbaby View Post
    Hi guys I have a 2003, 954 and the FI and red malfunction light is coming on can anyone advise or send me a list of fault codes. I have one for 929. I thought it was four long and four short flashes but reading articles the long flashes indicate the first digit so I think it must be 3 long and 5 short making code 35?! Bike runs fine. PLEASE HELP it's coming up to TT week and I need my bike.

Did you get it? Code 35 is Faulty EGCV and air intake valve servo motor. Its the HTEV servo. Take off your seat, there should be 2 wire plug that has nothing plugged into it. Turn your ignition on and then short that plug with a wire, when its short the servo motor will move to the full open position and return when you remove the jumper. Check to make sure its plug did not come loose. Look on ebay for another one, I got one for $35. I may buy the old one off you.
    Last edited by MadRussian; 06-03-2008 at 7:45 PM.