Flushmount Indicators
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Flushmount Indicators

jameshillyer

Flushmount Indicators

Hey guys

Been looking around now for a set of 'somewhat' flushmount indicators for my 1994 CBR 900 RR. My bike was very recently kicked over (ironically 2 days before I put the crash cage on that would have saved all the hassles).

Even with the crash cage on though, the standard indicators stick out way too far, and they look kind of ugly. I remember seeing a while back, indicators on eBay that fit into the standard ports, and have searched all over the internet but can't find any trace of them. Can anyone help me find some, or know where to get some?

Thanks, James

D3f3ND3R

Re: Flushmount Indicators

ebay bro theres hundreds of styles. and I think some sellers are local to u. GL
    900 RR signals, Parts Accessories, eBay Motors items on eBay.com

fireblade2020

I looked all over ebay and found TONS, however after making a quick trip to the dealer and sifting through the parts canada catalouge, i found super nice ones - for the same prices - less the shipping. I'm not knocking ebay - i spend lots on there - I mean LOTS, but sometimes retail is cheaper!
    I ordered the lockhart phillips black w/clear lens - look great. 22.95 tax in

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

fireblade2020

Here they are
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flushmount Indicators-img_9919-%5B1280x768%5D.jpg  

macca9540

Quote Originally Posted by jameshillyer View Post
    Hey guys

Been looking around now for a set of 'somewhat' flushmount indicators for my 1994 CBR 900 RR. My bike was very recently kicked over (ironically 2 days before I put the crash cage on that would have saved all the hassles).

Even with the crash cage on though, the standard indicators stick out way too far, and they look kind of ugly. I remember seeing a while back, indicators on eBay that fit into the standard ports, and have searched all over the internet but can't find any trace of them. Can anyone help me find some, or know where to get some?

Thanks, James
    Hey James, sorry to hear about the fall over. Most good bike shops have aftermarket flushmounts. I put a set of Protons on mine and they look great. There were a few hassles with them being l.e.d. but the drama was worth it. I got them off Ebay from Rated R Parts.
    E-mail Address(es):
    [email protected]

jameshillyer

Haha ok my bad, I was looking for 'indicators' not 'signals' sigh
    That, and I was looking at the Australian ebay, I should slap myself...

Thanks so much guys