Led problems on 929
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Led problems on 929

Gregory Waters

Led problems on 929

Please help me i hooked up this rear led integrated taillight as far as i can see i did it right and this is a plug n play so they say. What im having a problem with is that myt left turn signal wire if it is hooked up the left side of my whole led goes out runing lite brake lite in all. but if disconnect the left blinker wire those lights all come on an work fine only problem with that is then i dont have any left blinker because it is disconnected any help with this i would appreciate thank you.

edclark99

Re: Led problems on 929

not sure if this will help but in almost every case with LED's it is the problem

an LED is a light emitting diode, ie in a diode eleci only goes one way swap the two wires on the indicator and all should be well......

hope this helps

Gregory Waters

what two wires need swapped on the indicator

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

edclark99

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Waters View Post
    what two wires need swapped on the indicator
    ummm not sure without seeing it but the indicator will have 2 wires probably marked on the instructions. swapping them should solve any problems

Gregory Waters

ahite thank you i will look into it. give it a whirl you know.

Gregory Waters

could it be that my front blinkers on my 929 are causing the problem of the left side on my rear led going out when i hook up my left blinker because they arent led.