Need to fatten up my cbr 1000
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need to fatten up my cbr 1000

jeff5903

Need to fatten up my cbr 1000

2006 cbr 1000
    I race a Mod Lite and run an after market air filter and allmost no restriction on my header. My plugs are white as snow. My rules keep me from adding a power commander or any after market eletronics.
    I want to fatten the fuel up a little using the air temperature sensor. What resistor do I need to tap into the wires to tell the computer it is cold out side all the time. Are there different temperature levels that require different size resistors?
    I had a 954 and I purchased a sensor off of ebay and it worked great I just need the resistor so I can wire it in and make it look stock.
    Thanks
    MY E MAIL IS:
    JNEWKIRK01[email protected]

thelastosirus

Re: Need to fatten up my cbr 1000

Quote Originally Posted by jeff5903 View Post
    2006 cbr 1000
    I race a Mod Lite and run an after market air filter and allmost no restriction on my header. My plugs are white as snow. My rules keep me from adding a power commander or any after market eletronics.
    I want to fatten the fuel up a little using the air temperature sensor. What resistor do I need to tap into the wires to tell the computer it is cold out side all the time. Are there different temperature levels that require different size resistors?
    I had a 954 and I purchased a sensor off of ebay and it worked great I just need the resistor so I can wire it in and make it look stock.
    Thanks
    MY E MAIL IS:
    [email protected]
    Kind of a dumb question, but why don't you just grab another from ebay? I think there only like 10 bucks. I guess if somebody did know the answer it would save you 9 bucks.

I'm not 100% sure so you'll have to find out, but I believe when you go WOT the computer is programmed to ignore the temp sensor(aka- closed loop mode) and just run a preset fueling schedule.

rokitt51

So do you wanna make it look stock because it is illegal in ur racin series

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

jeff5903

The rules state no after market eletronics power commanders, tfi. A resistor is not an eletronic device it is just that a resistor. I don't break the rules I use them to the fullist................
    Jeff