This is my first post on this forum. I recently bought a 2010 Big Red from a younger fella. Its in pretty good shape, usual scratches but no damage of underbelly or skidplates. There is no hourmeter but the tires are about 50%. I noticed more wear on driverside tires than passenger side. This would indicate travelling on blacktop with passengerside tires on gravel? It runs perfectly and shifts well, I dont think it was abused. I am in the process of doing a complete fluid change to include engine oil, diff. Oil, and coolant. When I was under machine doing oil change I noticed a considerable amount of rust and paint bubbling on the outer frame tubes under both doors and the lenth of the outer square tube rocker panel. Is this normal? The rest of the frame is relatively rust free. Would this correlate to rock damage off tires on gravel? I want to know if this is normal or if this thing has seen alot of salt.Do honda frames rust to a point or should I treat these areas. looking for info from owners for comparison thanx