Please add your input.
As far as I can tell, here is a list for all the vent/breathers on the pioneer that need to be snorkeled to make it waterproof:
1) Air intake (Air box) - Stock breather is located under passenger seat
2) Transmission/Crankcase (Tube on the side of the Air Box)
2) Front Dif - Vents to frame rail above the radiator
3) Rear Dif - Vents to frame by rear dif
4) Radiator Fan Motor - Vents to frame rail above the radiator (next to front dif vent - pink hose)
5) Fuel Tank - Breather tube is located under passenger seat
> Is there any other locations that I'm missing.
Last edited by melikiehonduh; 09-09-2014 at 8:34 AM.