On The Water!!
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: On The Water!!

Fastrr

On The Water!!

Ok, so it's summer time, or at least it sure does feel like it, and i'm thinking of Jet Ski's. Hey..it's a motorcycle for the water. Anyone own a jet ski? What make is it? I'm thinking the Honda ski's look pretty cool. If I had decent enough credit i'd go buy one.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: On The Water!!

I looked at couple last week as they were front and center at the bike shop, I've been on couple they are pretty good fun for a while but I am not sure how long it would last. Taking one out in some decent waves would be nice..

Fastrr

Have you ever seen the big wave surfers do "tow in's" on jet-ski's.. there's some waves!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah I've seen them. The thing about the Honda's that I looked at is that they were turbo 4 bangers, I've never been on one of those which might be interesting.

Sime

IMO, the only 'real' Jet Skis are the standup type. I used to own a Kawasaki 550 with a reed valve motor a long time ago. It was a ball.

However, I always thought of the 'wet bikes' (sit down models) a the jetski for woosies...those too scared to learn to ride one standing up! I don't think of them as a Jet Ski.

Do they still make Stand-ups?