Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rincon gear set

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rincon gear set

I have read about Rincon owners installing the Big Red gear set so they can get a little extra torque. I was wondering about installing Rincon gear set to get a little extra speed out of the tracks. Right now I goveren out at 65kph with tires and 36kph with the tracks. I haven't looked much into this and figured I would post it here for some feedback. To be honest I am not even sure what all would be to it to install it.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rincon gear set

I've done them on plenty of rincon's but here's the run down on it yea it will increase your gear ratio 28% but your tranny won't shift right any more like on the rincon if you do the big red gears it's shift if you are just put putting arouns but if you get on it the tranny doesn't shift right witch isn't to bad on the rincons b/c you can switch it over to ESP and shift it manually but what you change is three gears in your sub transmition in the back of the engine the two secondary drive gears and the reverse gear if you would like to try it I'm sure I have a few set lying around the house just pay for shipping I'll give them to you
    09 big red
    3" lift, 2" snorkel, 31" outlaws,4500 lb winch, pcIII, custom pro circuit exhaust
    coming soon: custom front and rear bumper, custom roof with radio and speakers, web cam, port and polished head

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rincon gear set

Quote Originally Posted by xtremerancher02 View Post
    I've done them on plenty of rincon's but here's the run down on it yea it will increase your gear ratio 28% but your tranny won't shift right any more like on the rincon if you do the big red gears it's shift if you are just put putting arouns but if you get on it the tranny doesn't shift right witch isn't to bad on the rincons b/c you can switch it over to ESP and shift it manually but what you change is three gears in your sub transmition in the back of the engine the two secondary drive gears and the reverse gear if you would like to try it I'm sure I have a few set lying around the house just pay for shipping I'll give them to you

I would like to increase the speed in my Dad's Big Red 700. I will pay you shipping for the Rincon gears and washers I need to do the swap. Please let me know where to send the money for shipping and how much to Illinois? Thanks