Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PcIII maps

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PcIII maps

Just put big gun evo utility series slip on on my big red along with a pcIII and have the uni filter with 2" snorkel. The pcIII is for the 06-08 rincon. Just wondering if anyone else is running this set up and what map your running. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: PcIII maps

How much did the exhaust and programmer help, just put a set of 31 outlaws on mine and need some more power

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to tell the truth im not sure. mine is in the shop had two broken cv joints i took it home over the weekend and put that stuff on. From what I understand it helps quite a bit but it needs to be tuned right, that's what I'm trying to figure out on here. But I know other guys on here have said it helps.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried to get my BR to a tuning center for a custom tune, but the 3 places that are within driving distance are not large enough to fit this bigazz machine on it. i am running the hmf map. when i put the pipe and programmer on i also went from 26" itp tires to 28" wide outlaw radials at the same time. i did not notice a loss in power with the bigger tire swap, so i guess the gains were pretty good. the 29.5 outlaw 2's were just too much for the BR and they are currently for sale. i will be trying to convince the wife to let me get a play toy like a can am or brute force to sling mud and keep the BR for work and hunting.
    09, 715 BBK & CAM, gorilla lift kit, hl springs, 28" OL rads, hmf swamp series , pc III, dual custom batteries, warn 4000# w, kolpin full tilt, custom snorkel, glove box, rear bumper, & top, triple 7" HID lighting, digital dash, stick stoppers

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you think it would be ok for me to run the hmf map too or one of the mudslinger maps. I'm in the same situation none of them can fit this thing.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any new updates on the pc3 and exhaust, really need a little more torque out of mine!!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

guys,
    my experience with this stuff is there is no magic little box that is gonna wake the BR up. the fact is we bought one of the heaviest and definately the most underpowered sxs on the market. you will get small gains but not what you are hoping for. you want more torque, either open the motor or buy a different machine.
    install a new spark plug and then run the hmf map. you can then pull the plug and check it after a little run time to see if you are running lean or rich.
    09, 715 BBK & CAM, gorilla lift kit, hl springs, 28" OL rads, hmf swamp series , pc III, dual custom batteries, warn 4000# w, kolpin full tilt, custom snorkel, glove box, rear bumper, & top, triple 7" HID lighting, digital dash, stick stoppers