I removed my spark arrester and drilled the last interior plate several times leaving 3/4" holes. I used a hole saw and some redneck engineering and removed the factory tail pipe from the plate. I replaced it with 1-1/2" schedule 40 pipe. My buddy and I welded it up- looks and sounds nice! I didn't want to invest much in any mods and I use my BR more for low speed hauling and pulling. Around 9-10 mph, it isnt that loud. When you get on it, its kinda nasty! I don't usually get over 20mph and most of the trip at the lease is on tight trails with a trailer which is usually under 10mph. Ill post pics later. I also added a home made light bar to my factory bumper. Two 6" 100w lights up the night just right.