Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Big Red in South Central PA

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Big Red in South Central PA

Hey just wanna let you guys know I purchased Red at Skips Honda in Keyser WV for 10600.00 out the door. I bought it in october and have been loving it ever since. I live in south central PA near Harrisburg so if you wanna tear some trails up or would like to see big red in action shoot me a message!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Big Red in South Central PA

Hey Pigryder! I too am going to purchase a Big Red at Skip's. You said that yours was 10600 out the door, was that with any accessories and was it red in color? I've never owned a side by side but from my reseach Honda is the one I want and of course seeings that I'm about to buy the best machine I want to bet the best deal!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tdtnomo View Post
    Hey Pigryder! I too am going to purchase a Big Red at Skip's. You said that yours was 10600 out the door, was that with any accessories and was it red in color? I've never owned a side by side but from my reseach Honda is the one I want and of course seeings that I'm about to buy the best machine I want to bet the best deal!
    My family has been buying from skips since my dad was a kid and when I was calling around getting prices on Red I didnt really think about it at first but remembered to call skips and they blew the local dealer away by almost 2 grand! Yes mines red and that price was with no accessories. I bought the instrument cluster and put it in right away so I could keep track of mileage and its really sweet, it also shows you speed, trip odo, gear selection, and is backlit, and well worth the money. Skips honda is probally the only dealership I like I just wish it wasnt three hours away

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey Pigryder, You still on this site, I am in Louisiana, but travel to PA and WV a lot for work. I am thinking of buying a Big Red, in December and plan a trip to Both WV and PA in January. Want to ride the Hatfield and McCoy trails, and visit with friend around Allentown. I will Be pulling the Big Red and a Forman TRX 500 4X4. Maybe will see you around.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi trogers, ha this is the first time Ive been on here in couple years
    I still have BR and love it! I got an email saying someone posted on my thread. I live bout 30 mins west of harrisburg but dont get out much with BR bascially cause I havent had a trailer for it for over a year hope to pick one up this spring so BR can return to coal country. Thanks for posting, hope to see you around!

Search tags for this page

central pa honda forums

honda 250 big red in pa.

honda big red best price
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.