If you are new to the site, tell us a bit about yourself! - Page 8
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: If you are new to the site, tell us a bit about yourself!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: If you are new to the site, tell us a bit about yourself!

Welcome to the group. :-)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello everyone, I am MDD of Eastern Kansas . Purchased Honda Pioneer 500 as a retirement motorized recreational activity.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We plan to visit Rush Springs ATV Ranch in Pineville Mo soon has anyone ridden there? It is off I-49 south of Joplin. They said there are some senior citizen trails there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New member, first post...brand new sxs500. I intend to use it for hunting, ice fishing, and trail riding with my wife here in upstate NY. Just sold my Polaris Sportsman ATV and really looking forward to this SxS upgrade. I've always found forums to be a great place to learn about my equipment...glad to meet you all.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi my name Mike I am new to this site I am working on a 09 700 big red it runs fine butt won't rev past 1/4 throttle its been in the shop they say its the ecu .that's a 1000.00 got home a buddy has the same big red took the ecu and put on his and revs to the moon .We took his and put on mine won't rev what could it beee?

Super Mod
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you should post this in the big red section..... i'll have more to say once you do.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My name is Randy and I am a first time UTV owner. Bought the 1000-5 deluxe about two weeks ago, but didn't take possession until yesterday because of ad-dons. Big Red and I took our maiden voyage this afternoon and couldn't have been more pleased. Plenty of power and the suspension was unbelievable. There were 8 mx riders there so took them all for a short ride. One of them, an attractive young lady, sweet talked me into doing a couple of climbs I probably shouldn't have with so little experience, but the beast never even hiccuped. At age 70 and trying to develop a dirty old man persona, of which so far I am a complete failure, made me do it. A little about myself now. I am a fifth generation Idahoan and was raised on a cattle ranch. Did a stint in the Marine Corps and for some reason the Corps decided to send me to Nam for 13 months. Other than a few nicks and cuts there I made it back home in relatively one piece. After discharge I went back to the ranch and about three years later bought my father out. I ranched until my middle thirties and then developed debilitating arthritis in both ankles and one knee. Went back to school and got me one of dem thar kolej edukashuns. Lost my wife to cancer 11 years ago so after my retirement I decided to take up photography which turned out to a rather expensive hobby. Probably cheaper than spending my time going down town, getting drunk and chasing wild women. After thinking about it I came to the conclusion that I would not know what to do if on the outside chance I might catch one. Sold most of the ranch but still have a couple of thousand acres at the foot of a large mountain. Would rather shoot the deer and elk now than with a camera. I allow folks to hunt on the property but ask them to bring me a couple of packages of steaks if they kill anything. There is also a couple of miles of a good native trout stream going through it. Well that's about it.
    Last edited by Photoman; 02-19-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First post. Seems like the right spot. I have a BigRed (2012 if I remember right.) I've had it about a year. So far, so good. Mostly used at our small farm in NE Missouri. I traded in an old Ranger, that I lost faith in. (Plus the fan never shut off.)
    I've got a question, I'm sure it's received a bunch of discussion. I've got to do my first oil change on it, and from what little I've read, it's going to be a pia. Any threads here on step by step, with pics? I've got ramps I can drive it up on..
    Thanks for any help. (I'll post in the Big Red section also.)
    thanks,
    jeff
    edit, I must have a 2010, because no bench seat.
    Any help with the oil changing tips??
    If you are new to the site, tell us a bit about yourself!-66b4c10c-a46a-44d2-b635-d8f41f37099e.jpg
    Last edited by MoPops; 04-03-2016 at 7:50 AM.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi all new to the forum live in south la have a 2014 700-4 just bought a few months ago

Kfc

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone, new to the SxS world. Picking my 1000-5 up this afternoon, looking forward to miles of smiles with this thing. I've been a Honda customer for many years now.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New to the forum and haven't yet pulled the trigger. I'm coming from a can am commander XT 1000. Still deciding between the 2016 1000-5 ($16,500 OTD) or a 2017 700-4 deluxe ($13,000 OTD). All I really do is plow and a few rides with the kids. Reason for the switch is needed seating and didn't want one of those long buses! I rarely went over 45 in my commander but the power was nice. With the new goodies the 2017 700-4 has it's a tough choice. Any input would be great!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New to this site but not to the forum world or to SXS. Have a 1Pk-3 EPS and have put 600 miles on it in the last 6 months on the farm. Use it for everything and love it.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi All,

New to this site but not the world of wheeling. Had P500 for 20 months and have over 1300 miles on it and love it. Use it for wheeling, hunting, fishing and anything else I can think of.

WillyBill

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New member, been on this site while prospecting ATV info and thinking a P5 would work for me. Bought a green 2017 P5 new last week. My brother and his dog went in his yellow P5 and I went in my green one, drove in some mud and deep snow, knocked around for 30 miles, had a great time. I upgraded the tires to Kenda Bearclaws one inch oversize, 6 plys for the rough roads around here, like them. I have ordered the Moose roof, read some comments here that made it sounds like a good option without adding too much to the height. I really like the size of the rig and the paddle shift or auto trans option. Cheers.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello from the thumb of Michigan. New Pioneer owner as of February but a long time off roader and Honda owner. Any one looking for a used Honda OEM windshield (Hardcoat split design)? Was originally going to buy a Honda OEM roof but now want something different

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone I'm new to the site... I have a pioneer 700 2

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is anyone running 30's I'm thinking a out 30 inch maxis Zilla

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8