Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday

RRWANTR

Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday

Went out with some friends to do some dirt riding yesterday at the Gorman riding area. Had a blast. Pretty much perfect conditions. Dirt still damp, so traction was great. Put on about 55 miles of great trail riding. Dang, I love living here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday-1.jpg   Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday-2.jpg   Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday-100_2099.jpg   Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday-100_2100.jpg  

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sweet ride at Gorman yesterday

Poseurs......Bunch of shots of bikes and guys sitting around.

Nice area for bikes out there. I don't think my back could take too much dirt anymore, otherwise I'd rather be dirty.

tuffy6969

Quote Originally Posted by RRWANTR View Post
    Went out with some friends to do some dirt riding yesterday at the Gorman riding area. Had a blast. Pretty much perfect conditions. Dirt still damp, so traction was great. Put on about 55 miles of great trail riding. Dang, I love living here.
    You know something weird....I lived in Bakersfield my entire life. I can't tell you the countless times I have gone up or down the grapevine and always wanted to stop and ride Gorman. How is it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

RRWANTR

Quote Originally Posted by tuffy6969 View Post
    You know something weird....I lived in Bakersfield my entire life. I can't tell you the countless times I have gone up or down the grapevine and always wanted to stop and ride Gorman. How is it?
    It's cool. If you like tight, technical single track, that's not the area for it as far as I could see (that's the first time I've been there as I usually ride 10 min from home) But if you like more trail type riding with whoops and jumps etc up and down hills its great.

RRWANTR

Quote Originally Posted by clutchslip View Post
    Poseurs......Bunch of shots of bikes and guys sitting around.
    Didn't have time for action pics...too busy riding.

tuffy6969

Quote Originally Posted by RRWANTR View Post
    It's cool. If you like tight, technical single track, that's not the area for it as far as I could see (that's the first time I've been there as I usually ride 10 min from home) But if you like more trail type riding with whoops and jumps etc up and down hills its great.
    Sounds like I need to try it out.

Search tags for this page

gorman riding area

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.