AGV Astra 1 pc and Sebring boots from Helmet Depot
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AGV Astra 1 pc and Sebring boots from Helmet Depot

pczach

Re: AGV Astra 1 pc and Sebring boots from Helmet Depot

I just bought an AGV Astra 1pc leather suit and AGV Sebring boots from Helmet Depot. They handle all kinds of AGV clearance stuff. These are all Euro shemes and Italian made. I got the Gun/Red/Black in size 54. They are asking $399 for the suit and $150 for the Sebring boots(Black/Gun). I got them both for $500 shipped. I also get a $50 gift certificate that I have to use in 30 days from purchase. I will probably get a pair or two of Prisma gloves($29.99). I'm pretty happy with the deal. Here's the link to the site.

Helmet Depot

I think that color scheme rocks! I can't wait to see it in person.

What do you think of the suit and the price for both? Any comments on the quality and comfort of the boots?

GhostRider

Congrats on the suit and the great deal...I'm waiting for my AGV Apache suit too. Should be here next week.

pczach

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the deal. I could have gotten the White/Red/Black suit at MAW for $267.95, but I really love the look of the black/gun/red Euro suit. I talked them down a bit, but they wouldn't match MAW's price. If you break it down, I got the suit for $350 and the Sebring boots for $150 with free shipping. When I get the $50 gift certificate, I can get a great pair of gloves, and get a whole outfit for $500!