Corbin rear seat w/back rest
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Corbin rear seat w/back rest

Chain

Re: Corbin rear seat w/back rest

Does anyone have any personal first hand experience (or do your signicant others?) with the Corbin rear seat and backrest shown here?

LINK

Just trying to find a way to get the wife interested in my hobby (regardless of what sort of motorcycle I'm on).

TIA

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know people that have them on the XX and like them, but the seating position is different, so I dunno. Looks like on the 954 they would be a LONG way away from you if they were sitting up straight against the backrest.

Cliff

Wow.. You'll be able to use your bike as a recliner when you want to take a nap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

cmzx9r

I have a corbin rear with the back rest. When i orderd the front seat i had them custom cut it to fit me, witch they do one time for free. They added foam to the rear and cut down the hump in the front. My wife thought the back rest was a waste of money when i orderd it but after one ride with it on she wont ride without it. We rode over 200 miles sunday with no pain in the ass.
    http://ourworld.cs.com/Cmzx9r/9545.jpg
    http://ourworld.cs.com/Cmzx9r/9540.jpg
    http://ourworld.cs.com/Cmzx9r/9549.jpg

Mod Edit: Spacing.....

Bacchus

And Chain, should you be a hemorrhoid sufferer, you can always flip it 90 degrees and it will double as one of them donut seats

superRR

how are the corbin front seats compared to stock i was considering getting one?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I never though about getting the rear seat rest because, like Conq, I thought it would be pretty useless. *My girl doesn't really like riding with me because she slides around on the seat, so maybe this could be the ticket! *Thanks for the info cmzx9r and

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OSIRIS : I never though about getting the rear seat rest because, like Conq, I thought it would be pretty useless. *My girl doesn't really like riding with me because she slides around on the seat, so maybe this could be the ticket! *Thanks for the info cmzx9r and
    ...except... ....Corbin doesn't make a rear seat/backrest combo for the 929. So maybe this is a good excuse to get a 954?

SuperDave

Great info cm, then it kinda sucks reading the last response. No 929 product? Oh well, some more money saved I guess.

Search tags for this page

954rr corbin backrest

954rr rear seat with backrest

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.