Cycle Show's schedule
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cycle Show's schedule

KJ's RR

Cycle Show's schedule

Anyone have a link to when & where this yrs shows are? I want to take the advice & try on different mfg helmets. I'm planning on the Shoei TC-5 Voltage.None of the local stealers stock them.

cbr99xx

KJ's RR

Re: Cycle Show's schedule

Thanks! don't see Philly area. What's W/it being sponsored by Toyota Trucks!! That's a different twist

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

HondaGalToo

Quote Originally Posted by KJ's RR
    Thanks! don't see Philly area. What's W/it being sponsored by Toyota Trucks!! That's a different twist
    If you're talking about CycleWorld's International Motorcycle Shows that are throughout the country, then you missed the one in our area. It was in NY at the Javits Center the 21-23 of January. Toyota Trucks has sponsored it for at least the past 2 years. This particular show also hasn't been in the Philly area/Valley Forge for at least the past 3 years. I doubt it will return to the Philly area.

If you want to try on helmets, I suggest a trip to Montgomeryville Cycle in Hatfield, PA. They usually have a good selection in stock, but it wouldn't hurt to call ahead of time to make sure your size is there. If you need someone to fit it properly for you, ask for Bobby B.
    Last edited by HondaGalToo; 02-06-2005 at 4:01 PM.

KJ's RR

I bought my 929 there & 2 quads. Good place to deal with.
    I wasn't look'n for any particular show .Just one close to see different accessories & new bikes for something to do in this off season
    Last edited by KJ's RR; 02-06-2005 at 8:14 PM.