Free leather pants?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Free leather pants?

CBRjack

Re: Free leather pants?

Yes here's a pic. I tried them on and they're a little baggy for me and maybe 1/2 to 1' too long and I am 5'10' and 177 lbs. Free to any org. member. If you're not local you pay for shipping. You cant see in the photo that they have velcro patches for Knee sliders, a full zipper around the waist and foam knee protection.

ranger31

What size are they?

CBRjack

The pants went quick. If for some reason they don't work out for the person who asked first I'll repost them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

110lb954Ryder

well isnt't cbr the nicest damn guy. I actually got a two piece dainese full suit from some guy who used to race 10 yrs ago and who pulled up next to me one day in his cage and said 'hey I look about your size, want some full leathers, I'll give em to ya'. Gotta love fellow riders. I have to go give someone a hug now, be back.

firedawgon929

110lb954Ryder : well isnt't cbr the nicest damn guy. I actually got a two piece dainese full suit from some guy who used to race 10 yrs ago and who pulled up next to me one day in his cage and said 'hey I look about your size, want some full leathers, I'll give em to ya'. Gotta love fellow riders. I have to go give someone a hug now, be back.
    Yes he is, Jack rocks! Thanks again Jack! See ya tomorrow!

firedawgon929

Thanks again Mark, I really can't thank you enough. I've been needing them for a while now but never could scrape up the money and you definitely made my day. I'm about to get all mushy and sh!t, but it's always people like you, the kindness of strangers, that make this world a better place.

So once again ... you ROCK!

CBRjack

It was my pleasure. Always happy to help out a fellow rider. Great ride by the way. I had a lot of fun. There is some really great roads around the lake that I didn't know about sorry about your little mishap.