How do you Feel about AGV Apparel
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do you Feel about AGV Apparel

riderman4550

How do you Feel about AGV Apparel

Hey wanted to know how people feel about the agv sport brand. Personally I like the Gamma jacket. How about you?

SoCalBlade

Re: How do you Feel about AGV Apparel

I have been wearing an old AGV sport jacket and I love it, always have. I havent utilized it in a crash yet, but I am confident it will easily do its job.

sheepofblue

what I have seen seems decent though the stuff I have seen is light on armor

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

RRWANTR

I had an AGV 1 piece that I crashed in at approx 130 on the track and it held up very well. Good suit for the $$.

Linus

I've survived a few tumbles at the track with my AGV 1 peice-overall I would recommend them-they are a bit heavy though. great bang for the buck.

Diesel954

I crash tested my Aegis 1 piece a couple months ago. Held up nicely. No seam failures at all. Barely scuffed it as a matter of fact. Probably the best stuff for the price IMO.

Zhart

I crashed tested a set of AGV leathers last year. All I can say is that I paid $300 for the set rode 4 years in them and they saved my hide when I crashed last year. The knee did get a hole. It could be fixed. After 4 years and surviving 3 track days (almost) they did there job and kept me from picking rocks out of my ass in the ER. Best Bang for the buck. I bought a new set and will try them out when I get back to the US later this month. I have not rode in year cause I have been in the middle east supporting the global war on terrorism.

tikki50

Helmet Harbor believes that AGV has a good product for the price. Check it out Helmetharbor.com They only sell stuff they've tested and believe in.

dieterly

I aggree with the previous posters about durability, weight etc. But I couldn't be happier with my first set and that's why just bought my second set from Helmet depot. Paid $430 for a SP4-1 suit HELMETDEPOT Just have patience with the shipping (think it took over 2 weeks).

cvc14

Good to hear about their suits. I wore one at my first track day a few weeks back and liked it. I am in th market for a suit for the track and might have to pick one of these up.