my helmet story
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my helmet story

phozed

Re: my helmet story

As I posted in a thread before the migration I ordered a KBC Racer-1 from Helmet Harbor - I got it in a little over a week (without the tinted shield I ordered but was led to believe they had in stock) but to my disappointment it was scratched, bad, in a few places. So I covered the shipping to send it back (hopefully I'll get that back) and I started looking for a replacement as I wasn't so crazy about the Racer1 (fit mainly, but I didn't care for the shield system either).

Well, the Helmet Harbor is out of any helmet that costs less than 400 AND has a dark tint visor it seems - so I ordered an OGK FF3GP. I figured if I'm going to wait (several weeks or so) I might as well get something worth waiting for. I'll post my thoughts on it when I get it...

figment

sorry you had a bad time with the helmet. Do you have any leather stories to tell?

phozed

Figment - where's my glock?? You ripped me off man!

I was going to wait until I got to use them, but I can say that Figment's Motorcycle Gear Emporium ships fast and has great customer service!

edit: better?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think you might have the wrong fig....there's a figment, and there's a fig.....2 different people

110lb954Ryder

A buddy of mine just got his FF3GP, very very nice lid. For the price its a hell of a buy.....

lfg929

I am thinking of ditching my KBC helmet as well. I have only used it a few times but I like my Shoei much better. While the thought of picking up a $200 helmet with removable liner was great (the KBC), I am liking the build quality of the Shoei better and am willing to spring the extra $200 it takes to buy one (X-11 model). You guys will probably see it in the 'For Sale' section soon...

deez

I got the X11, it's nice man. The venting is incredible.

phozed

webbike world review of the OGK FF3GP