Wolf 1 piece leathers
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wolf 1 piece leathers

chocwheaton

Wolf 1 piece leathers

Hey all,

I'm racing the blade next year (yippee) so I need to replace my 2 piece leathers with a decent 1 piece. Does anyone have any experiences or opinions on the leathers from the UK company Wolf?

I'm thinking of getting myself one of their suits (Specifically I'm keen on their kangaroo suit), but they aren't available here in Australia so I don't know anythying about them and cannot try them on.

I've heard romurs that they are good kit. Here's where I'm planning on buying the suit: Wolf Motorcycle leathers - Suits

The other suit I'm looking at is the MotoGP compression kangaroo. I've read the reviews on this site and it seems good, but I still don't have info on them. I don't know if anyone has crash tested them yet. Once again they're not available in Australia so I cannot try them on anywhere:
    A-Z Powersellers - Motorcycle exhaust systems, Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for Sportbikes

Is there any more info from current owners of the MotoGP compression kangaroo suit since the last thread?

Cheers

Greg

Repeater

Re: Wolf 1 piece leathers

DO a search on it (on this board). From what i have heard the GP suits are good.

I personally have to go custom due to my slim frame(Z leathers here soon).

Couldn't you just off some joie's and have dundee just stich them together?

chocwheaton

Yeah I tried searching and came up with nothing.

Also looking at gimoto suits now as well. Gimoto - Motorcycle equipment - Capi su misura

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocwheaton View Post
    Yeah I tried searching and came up with nothing.

Also looking at gimoto suits now as well. Gimoto - Motorcycle equipment - Capi su misura

I just recently received my custom gimoto. Overall I am very happy with the suit. I was nervous about coming from Italy and it fitting properly so I had a professional tailor take my measurements and the suit was spot on.

chocwheaton

Quote Originally Posted by fl-929 View Post
    I just recently received my custom gimoto. Overall I am very happy with the suit. I was nervous about coming from Italy and it fitting properly so I had a professional tailor take my measurements and the suit was spot on.
    Did you go for cow or kangaroo leather? Good to hear the fit is good. Getting a tailor to take the measurements is a good idea.

Proto

Choc, ask your question on Brit bike forum visordown and you'll get plenty of feedback. Popular brand over here, no personal experience though.

Motorcycle forums, news, articles, biking and events from Visordown.com

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocwheaton View Post
    Did you go for cow or kangaroo leather? Good to hear the fit is good. Getting a tailor to take the measurements is a good idea.

The reason I went with gimoto is for the custom kangaroo. I couldn't find another company that did custom measurements for kangaroo suits. The suit seems well made, hopefully I will never crash test it. I was told gimoto used to make AGV custom suits for them and do custom stuff for other manufacturers.

Vinster

Yep, I had a low side (on track) slid about 20yards on tarmac, across grass into tyre wall. was travelling at about 60/70mph. Leathers did their job perfectly, I didnt even feel any heat. They are well scraped but not worn through although the kevlar stretchy panel on the arm has now got a slight hole....all in all I certainly rate them and I am currently looking to replace them with new WOLF next summer to match my Black N White 08 Blade!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IMHO I cant see the reason for all the fuss most leather companies do a good job, once you have a fast off youl be wanting to replace anyway. Had a real fast off on the road recently with a low priced suit (Italian) and it did its job perfectly, I was able to walk away from the accident as the suit took all the force. A lot of companies are now offering a mixture of components which (leather plus synthetics) are much better than kangaroo....go search
    Just my 2cs worth
    If you are patient in one moment of anger you will save a hundred days of regret