The Helmet Source
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Helmet Source

JSquier

The Helmet Source

I ordered a helmet and shield from The Helmet Source last Monday. I have now emailed them, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri along with calling on Fri to get a full mailbox. All I have wanted to know was what the status of my helmet is so I know about when to expect it and they have yet to contact me in anyway other then the intial email and charging my credit card.

Anyone else have this problem with them? If not, I HIGHLY suggest from using them if this is their idea of customer service.

Will update if I get an update.

FB1000inPA

Re: The Helmet Source

Wait a second. Last Monday as in yesterday or the week prior? If yesterday, don't you think calling the next day is a little panic stricken? If the week prior, just give it a couple more days. What was their shipping guarantee and arrivel time?

JSquier

No, it was last Monday, July 7th. They don't have a guarantee, but I did rush processing for an extra few bucks. I'm not expecting them to have been here last week, I just wanted a responce from them and that's why I'm pissed off.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

FB1000inPA

I understand - I probably would be as well. Where do the helmets get shipped from?