PowerTrip Blackhawk Jacket
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PowerTrip Blackhawk Jacket

WyoJames

PowerTrip Blackhawk Jacket

Got my new jacket in yesterday from newenough.com. Its a Power Trip Blackhawk jacket and its AMAZING! Comfortable and warm with plenty of vents to make hot day riding enjoyable. Leather is nice and thick and you can feel how sturdy the jacket it just by the weight of it. CE Armor in the elbows and shoulders and a spine and lower back "pads" (dual density armor???) in the back with an awesome mesh lining (that is under the removable liner).
    I got it from newenough.com for $140 shipped (in the states) and its one of the best investments I've ever made.
    I ordered it from newenough.com on the 2nd, it was then shipped on the 2nd and arrived on the 4th in pristine condition.

Just thought I would let you guys know who are looking for a nice affordable jacket, both the jacket AND newenough.com ROCK

GypsyRebel

Re: PowerTrip Blackhawk Jacket

I have a Ladies Power Trip Jacket Mesh Textile with a zip out liner and it is awesome! Its comfortable, CE armor (like yours), style zebra stripe and size fits great. I got from helmettown.com for $80.00 (shipping I think about about $15.00), receive like in 2 days so would highly recommend this site if you need gear.