New Gloves Coming in !!
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Gloves Coming in !!

cbrn00b

New Gloves Coming in !!

I finally decided to spend some dough on some decent short cuff street gloves since the ones I have now are so craptacular that they are falling apart. Well they only cost like $15 and are totally poser material - plastic knuckle guard heh.

Anyways score one for NewEnough again - they had what I was looking for. I purchased the JR SuperMotos in Black in Large.

Cannot wait to get these - anyone have these gloves? I have tried them on at a store near me and they felt like heaven especially with the neoprene.

Now to eagerly watch the fedex tracking page ...

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: New Gloves Coming in !!

Neoprene?

cbrn00b

Quote Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
    Neoprene?
    The same stuff as the wet suits divers used.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

ldavis

haven't tried these but that's a pretty good place to catch a deal.. i'll prolly get new gloves next year.. want to get a pair with a gel pad in the palm to avoid vibes..

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not the most abrasion resistant material.

cbrn00b

Quote Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
    Not the most abrasion resistant material.
    I believe its only the cuff - the rest is leather.

GypsyRebel

Spill it where to get? & price details, why order ? was the price better? what did cost with shipping ? plug the place as we are looking for winter gloves so info

cbrn00b

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyRebel View Post
    Spill it where to get? & price details, why order ? was the price better? what did cost with shipping ? plug the place as we are looking for winter gloves so info
    Well I am getting them tomorrow but I did try them on locally at a stealership.

Where to get it/ where did I get it?
    NewEnough.com

Why Order from them/online?
    Cheaper by I think it was $20 than the store/stealership.

What was the cost?
    It cost $71 Shipped via Fedex Ground. New Enough also has a great exchange program should the size be wrong. I already exchanged the same gloves in XL for the L size.

Winter Gloves?
    I'd say they would work but I live in SoCal so my winter might not be your winter. The thing I noticed is that the fit around the palm and knuckle area was snug which I like. My current pair of no-name gloves are soo loose that they bind a lot when I use them.

Full review and pics when I get them in tomorrow!!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

gypsyrebel,

New Enough Motorcycle Apparel sells motorcycle jackets, pants and suits, boots, gloves, helmets, etc :: New Enough, LTD same place i ordered most my winter gear oddly enough except for my gloves. i bought the held phantoms from sportbiketrackgear on ebay for $249usd shipped. newenough has them for 279 but wont price match with ebay for obvious reasons so cant fault them there. top notch service give em a call or email if you have any questions