Kryptonite Chain
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kryptonite Chain

tiale11

Kryptonite Chain

Hey all,

I am planning on buying a security chain for my bike. I've heard somewhere that the kryptonite chain was the best. Any comment on that or anything else as good?

How long would i need to buy a security chain in order to tie up my bike around a pole or something like that?
    will these chains fit in the storage area of the bike(back) on a 05 fireblade?

I am open to the best method to secure a bike so please inform me
    Thanks in advance

ETSLOSS

Re: Kryptonite Chain

i have the kryptonite caliper lock it small and light weight i like it because its quick easy and you can lock your bike even if theres nothing to chain to. No matter what method you use if someone really wants your bike they will get it. But those locks deture lazy theifes.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the chain can fit in the bike, than bolt cutters will make quick work of it.
    Do some research:
    YouTube - CaptainCropper's Channel

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

WyoJames

Quote Originally Posted by ETSLOSS View Post
    i have the kryptonite caliper lock it small and light weight i like it because its quick easy and you can lock your bike even if theres nothing to chain to. No matter what method you use if someone really wants your bike they will get it. But those locks deture lazy theifes.

ldavis

Quote Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
    If the chain can fit in the bike, than bolt cutters will make quick work of it.
    Do some research:
    YouTube - CaptainCropper's Channel

i had an alarm on my 600 when i lived in an apartment complex. and know people that use disk locks, lojack is supposed to be really good.. it's all in what you are willing to pay..

Search tags for this page

kryptonite chain

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.