"Setup Vision" Boots
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Setup Vision" Boots

Jaranden

"Setup Vision" Boots

Anyone ever heard of these? Supposedly they're an American offshoot of SIDI, but I can't find anything to back that up.

eBay Motors: NEW SETUP VISION RED 11.5 MOTORCYCLE STREET BOOTS C/O (item 200290619187 end time Dec-27-08 23:23:14 PST)

TattooedGQ

Re: "Setup Vision" Boots

I got a pair from newenough.com. They're entry level race style boots, but i freaking love them. They're real comfortable, the armor is good for street riding (my joe rockets are a little more sturdy) The toe sliders are replaceable. Overall real nice boots for the price. My two gripes are that they're not leather and the zipper pulls are kinda crappy, I broke one in half, but it was easily fixed with a split ring.

Jaranden

Thanks for the input, GQ

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedGQ View Post
    I got a pair from newenough.com. They're entry level race style boots, but i freaking love them. They're real comfortable, the armor is good for street riding (my joe rockets are a little more sturdy) The toe sliders are replaceable. Overall real nice boots for the price. My two gripes are that they're not leather and the zipper pulls are kinda crappy, I broke one in half, but it was easily fixed with a split ring.
    if they're like the Sidi stuff then they are made out of Lorica which they claim is stronger and lighter than real leather.
    "let's face it when you went into that voting booth you had a choice between 2 bowls of sh!t. the only difference was the smell"

TattooedGQ

Ah whatever the stuff is it's held up for the better part of the year, worn almost every day in the summer, 2-3 times a week in the "off season"

D.Nac

Quote Originally Posted by Jaranden View Post
    Anyone ever heard of these? Supposedly they're an American offshoot of SIDI, but I can't find anything to back that up.

eBay Motors: NEW SETUP VISION RED 11.5 MOTORCYCLE STREET BOOTS C/O (item 200290619187 end time Dec-27-08 23:23:14 PST)
    Check out this site for information Important Notice

Jaranden

Well thanks! That makes this a little easier - no support, no buy.

Search tags for this page

setup vision boots toe sliders

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.