Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Survey: Help to Shape the UTV's of the Future

Member #
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Survey: Help to Shape the UTV's of the Future

Ever feel like you are at the whim of the designers and the manufacturers? Is there not an offering out there that is perfectly suited to your needs? Well, this is your chance to let your voice be heard. Below is a link to a poll that will help to shape the future of the UTV market. Your chance to let your voice be heard. Direct to the manufacturers.

They are looking to you for direction in the next generation of UTV's to hit the market! It is not everyday that you get to directly shape the industry and the shape and offerings that an industry will have. Your answers to the poll below could shape the look and utility of your next UTV. You could look down at that grab handle, or whatever it may be, and think, "Man, I sure am glad that I mentioned that." Seize this opportunity!

Click the image above to participate in the UTV Survey! It should only take you about 15 minutes at the most. Take this opportunity to let your voice be heard!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Survey: Help to Shape the UTV's of the Future

Waste of time in my opinion as the survey just asks about SXS options of there choice and for no input about what I want or need in a SXS vehicle.

Search tags for this page

future utv

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.