tool kit?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tool kit?

Quick 26

tool kit?

not that its a real big deal, but my 06 rr tool kit only came with a screw driver, helmit cable and allen wrench. is that standard now or did i get

maxib

Re: tool kit?

Probably standard would be my guess. The '06 ST1300 comes with a tool kit that contains an allen wrench and a piece of foam!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quick 26 View Post
    not that its a real big deal, but my 06 rr tool kit only came with a screw driver, helmit cable and allen wrench. is that standard now or did i get

thats a screwdriver, helmet cable and allen wrench more than I've heard other people getting.
    "let's face it when you went into that voting booth you had a choice between 2 bowls of sh!t. the only difference was the smell"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Quick 26

Quote Originally Posted by maxib View Post
    Probably standard would be my guess. The '06 ST1300 comes with a tool kit that contains an allen wrench and a piece of foam!
    o yeah i forgot about the foam that sucks my 05 had a full kit. the only thing i used was the rear axle wrench anyway o well i guess thats why the 06 cbrs are cheaper than the 05s.

tribaltim

My used 929 came with a lot of tools in that little tool bag but no foam maybe I'm the one who got jipped where's my FOAM?

NanoSfere

Thats all I got with mine when I bought it a few weeks ago.

Johnny Diablo

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltim View Post
    My used 929 came with a lot of tools in that little tool bag but no foam maybe I'm the one who got jipped where's my FOAM?
    You got gyped. My 929 came with all that and a scotchbrite pad to clean the pipe with.

itsover954

what does the cable look like. Mine had one and I thought it was in there by mistake.

Quick 26

Quote Originally Posted by itsover954 View Post
    what does the cable look like. Mine had one and I thought it was in there by mistake.
    its just a loop of cable with a piece of rubber in the middle to keep it from scratchin the plastics when using it.

tribaltim

Darnett I knew that GySgt jipped me when He left Okinawa. I'm going to e-mail him and ask him where my cable lock thingy is and my scotchbrite pad!

tribaltim

I mean $4000 for the bike you would think I would get all the accessories...

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltim View Post
    Darnett I knew that GySgt jipped me when He left Okinawa. I'm going to e-mail him and ask him where my cable lock thingy is and my scotchbrite pad!

the 929 came with a real toolkit not some junk cable and piece of foam.
    "let's face it when you went into that voting booth you had a choice between 2 bowls of sh!t. the only difference was the smell"

tribaltim

Yea for realz....

Twincam

My 954 has quite a bit. Its got a screw driver, two spanners, a big socket for something (mini bar), a fuse remover, allen keys and probably some other things too. Ive also got a mini bicycle tool kit (very small - just incase), my disklock and optimate lead tucked under the rear seat...

bryan

Hi from Canada.
    I just bought an Aero, no toolkit or any sort of a manual, only instructions on how to attach the bags. I was told the manual was in one of the bags but no such luck. I will call the dealer tomorrow. I really like the bike though, got a whole 90 kms on it so far.

bryan

scorpi810

I didnt get a screw driver or foam with my 07, just a allen wrench and helmet cable

Twincam

Quote Originally Posted by scorpi810 View Post
    I didnt get a screw driver or foam with my 07, just a allen wrench and helmet cable
    Right, take it back and demand a refund or your piece of foam and screw driver. Dont leave until you get one. Good luck

scorpi810

Or I could go to the dealer and buy a 08 1000RR and hope it comes with foam and a screw driver!! (Dont think my wife will go for it)

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the '06 and '07 weighed less than the '04 and '05; this is why. lol The '08 has even less and weighs less.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol. My '07 919 came with the lock cable (inside a bubble wrap bag!) and an allen key (also in a (separate) bubble wrap bag), but inside the little tool bag. I didn't even look in it, since with all the bubble wrap it LOOKED like a full tool kit... three days later, what a let down.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

red cat tool kit

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.