Can you Identify these front Rotors?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can you Identify these front Rotors?

playajay98

Can you Identify these front Rotors?

Hi guys! This is my first post! I am getting a Repsol in a month or 2 and I wanted to make sure I knew what parts and gear I needed to make it just right. Please look at the pic included and try to help me identify what kind of Front Rotors are on this Repsol Honda. If you have any idea where I can purchase them, it would be very helpful. Thanks!

Also, anybody know a place that sells these Max Biaggi Suomy Helmets for a decent price? I included a pic of the helmet as well. I appreciate your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can you Identify these front Rotors?-wsrepsol.jpg   Can you Identify these front Rotors?-susp1rbggrpslhmt06.jpg  

Tornado bait

Re: Can you Identify these front Rotors?

That's Big Kahuna's bike. The rotors are custom built by Superbike Mike.
    Welcome to CTS Custom Moto

Quick 26

do you know where he got the seat covers from?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

sinfuldragon

I'll give it this... those rotors kick ass!!!!

playajay98

Those seat covers can be found here:
    eBay Motors: 05 07 CBR 1000RR fireblade Repsol Seat Cover Set (item 160089171900 end time Mar-26-07 02:29:42 PDT)

Anybody know about the helmet though?

Quick 26

i dont want the repsol one, i have seen a blue and yellow one by the same company but i could not remember who it was i will check out the auction. thanks

TommyTom69

you can see more images and stuff on his forum

Repsol Owners Forum

seats are made in canada by luimoto. i've included some more of some blue and yellow ones they made for a guy on another site.

i see kahuna at starbuck a few times now and the bike in person and it looks even better. those rotors are sick!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can you Identify these front Rotors?-eb260291%5B1%5D.jpg   Can you Identify these front Rotors?-eb260289%5B1%5D.jpg   Can you Identify these front Rotors?-eb260293%5B1%5D.jpg