New Trackday Purchase
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Trackday Purchase

The Motopilot

New Trackday Purchase

I decided I had enough with towing a Uhaul trailer to trackdays. While only 14.95 per day, you just get tired of hauling around a creaky old trailer that won't keep your goodies dry. So, I got rid of my car and bought a Dodge pickup. I do feel a bit inadequate because it doesn't have the Hemi (a bit like buying a V6 pickup), but it does the job. I then found a good deal on a red Haulmark V-nose 15 footer. It was a leftover from 2003 and they let me have it for $2600. While I would like a couple more D rings on the floor, it is a wonderful trailer. Having painted the interior, I hope to mount some small cabinets and a little music system. Man this trackday addiction is bad . . . every year its something different. For those who might be thinking of getting a basic enclosed trailer, I recommend Haulmark v-nose. The V actially makes the trialer 18 feet . . . so, you get an extra three feet of storage. OK, enough of my rambling. Thought I'd share my new pride and joy.

HondaGal

Re: New Trackday Purchase

Congrats! Got any pics?

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like a smokin' deal on the trailer. Heck, at that price, maybe you have enough $ left over to put a turbo in the truck!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(Just edit and post the plain URLs. They'll be auto-converted to links.)

CBRBob

The Motopilot

I'm just a V8 fan. I always joke about Dodge's decision to introduce the Hemi and then offer a smaller V8. I'm just sucking on sour grapes because the dealership didn't have any Hemis in stock when I bought mine.