Good places to get trailer cabinets???
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Good places to get trailer cabinets???

sheepofblue

Good places to get trailer cabinets???

If the rest of my plots fall together I would like to get at least on overhead cabinet for the trailer before Grattan. Any suggestions on vendors?

cvc14

Re: Good places to get trailer cabinets???

You can always go to lowes or home depot and pick up a kitchen cab. Or check out Sears they might have some sort of craftsman setup you can mount in there..

I am sure there are other better option out there but just giving you some ideas.. Good Luck

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[link removed at request of linked site owner]

Lowe's is carrying the GarageWorks line that mounts on a rail system. Don't know if it's capable of being mounted in a trailer or not, but it might be something to look into.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pit Pall sells trailer cabinets, but I'm not sure if they're the kind you're looking for.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.racecabinet.com/
    If you want to do it right

niteowl955i

You could build it on your own and save money. I did in my v-nose 6 x 12 trailer. I now have three shelfs in the front. I have divided doors. 1 on each side and three in the middle. The ones on the sides and two in the middle are for storage. The ones in the middle upper and lower ones I store stuff, in the bottom is used for tie downs and removable wheel chokes. The middle is for the 26" TV. Top has 2 shelfs, the one right above the TV is for the surround sound system with a DVD player, above that is storage for the sleeping bags and queen size air mattress.
    Now you have to picture this 6 x 12 I ordered the trailer with windows, roof vent, awning, and trailer brakes ( hods resale value) so I could use it for hauling bikes, and camping.
    We ordered empty so we could build it our way ended up real nice inside.
    I can carry 2 sport bikes and plenty of gear. (track day weekends are alot nicer now that I don't have to sleep on the ground.)

So save your money and build it your way for the way your going to use it.

Later

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl955i
    You could build it on your own and save money. I did in my v-nose 6 x 12 trailer. I now have three shelfs in the front. I have divided doors. 1 on each side and three in the middle. The ones on the sides and two in the middle are for storage. The ones in the middle upper and lower ones I store stuff, in the bottom is used for tie downs and removable wheel chokes. The middle is for the 26" TV. Top has 2 shelfs, the one right above the TV is for the surround sound system with a DVD player, above that is storage for the sleeping bags and queen size air mattress.
    Now you have to picture this 6 x 12 I ordered the trailer with windows, roof vent, awning, and trailer brakes ( hods resale value) so I could use it for hauling bikes, and camping.
    I can carry 2 sport bikes and plenty of gear. (track day weekends are alot nicer now that I don't have to sleep on the ground.)

Later

sheepofblue

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl955i

Later
    sounds great post pictures

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Junkie
    http://www.racecabinet.com/
    If you want to do it right
    Sweet...but holy crap they're proud of their stuff!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luvtolean
    Sweet...but holy crap they're proud of their stuff!
    No kidding, but man it is nice, would last a life time. Heres a couple of pics of a workshop we set up for a coworker of mine...the table supports are Snap On cabs, 2.5" butcher block top, and C Tech cabnets built to fit.
    Last edited by G-Force Junkie; 12-28-2006 at 12:24 AM.