Hurculiner (Rhino Liner)
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hurculiner (Rhino Liner)

Hammer

Hurculiner (Rhino Liner)

Did the trailer floor in the trailer a couple of weeks ago with it as a day project and not bad if I do say so myself. I looked at alot of options and concidered the standard checkerboard design but everybody has that and I was warned of gas or oil on the tile will cause it to come up and when wet it is slick, carpet was concidered also but I will haul other things in there so that was scrapped. I went to the local auto parts store and was looking at paint with sand in it for traction, and then thought of bedliner material. He had a product called Hurculiner, I bought a gallon ($116) and done as the instructions said. So far it is good, just one small spot is comming up but it was thin in that section, If I did it again I would buy another quart and put it on thicker. This is for a 6X12 enclosed. It is a little dirty right now, Oh by the way E track is installed too. I painted the walls white to lighten it up a bit in there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hurculiner (Rhino Liner)-dscn1332.jpg  

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hurculiner (Rhino Liner)

you should paint some yellow highway lines in there

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks good.

If it's too thin, you can put another coat right on top of it. It will bond to itself.

I'm prepping my Jeep to do the same thing at the end of the summer. Ripped all the carpets out already and will remove the seats and radio stuff when I get back from my trips to OK and TX in July.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

HondaGalToo

Nice! You'll be glad you did the liner stuff. The trailer place did ours a few years ago, it was an "experiment" as it's usually put on metal, not wood, but it's held up perfectly.

southpark460

Quote Originally Posted by seamus
    Looks good.

If it's too thin, you can put another coat right on top of it. It will bond to itself.

I'm prepping my Jeep to do the same thing at the end of the summer. Ripped all the carpets out already and will remove the seats and radio stuff when I get back from my trips to OK and TX in July.
    That's what was in my old Jeep. Worked really well! Especially in a Jeep!

Hammer

I to was sorried about putting it on wood but so far I have only one spot that will have to be redone.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used it on the flip down part of the ramp and it has held up just fine. It is pretty slippery when wet, so keep that in mind. If I was doing it again, I would mix some partulates into the paint, as it dries bumpy, but smooth.

EDDIE110171

That is a good idea. I want to know how it holds up.