Little Truck. Think I can fit two CBR's?
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Little Truck. Think I can fit two CBR's?

954boo

Little Truck. Think I can fit two CBR's?

More of an opinion post than anything, as soon as it warms up here (SLC) I'm gonna try anyways. I have a 99 S-10 2WD Short bed. I want to put My 02 954 and my fiance's 02 F4i in the back. I think the weight would be fine. I go to Vegas alot, 400+ miles. What you guys think?

Here's a pic. Obviously someone was messing with me!
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ttle_Truck.jpg

segiano

Re: Little Truck. Think I can fit two CBR's?

I have a Toyota Tacoma. With my 1000RR in the back, it is full. I think where you will have problems getting two bikes loaded is interference between the handlebars. There may not be enough space between the wheel wells in the bed to space the bikes far enough.

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think if you are careful and creative you can do it. Just make sure you have a LOT of straps. Make sure each bike is strapped independently. I've put 4 dirtbikes in one truck before. You can put one forward and one backward so that they have the handlebars opposite.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PioneerForums.com
    Advertisements

Hammer

I put a 1980 CB 750 and a 2003 GSXR 1000 in the back of a 1994 Ford Ranger. I see no reason that they would not fit. You may get some funny looks though.

ghbzorro

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I think you'll manage .. We did

I don't have photos like the ones above, but I'm sure it can be done fairly easily. Worst case scenario requires one bike to be reversed into place (not easy).

Twincam

Is that the Toyota Hilux Pickup?

It's a Mitsubishi L200. tight fit as well, we used a metal frame bolted to the bed of van to hold the front wheels and the bikes upright then used ratchet straps to hold the bikes steady. Worked really well

03swanman954

Wow Bucko those pics are crazy you have more bike then truck! But hey it works right!

Quote Originally Posted by 03swanman954 View Post
    Wow Bucko those pics are crazy you have more bike then truck! But hey it works right!
    It worked a treat young fella, one day i hope to get photo's of the metal frame we used so i can post em here. My mate has em stuck on his old phone !

sb1000rr

Bloody hell if i was ever gunna steal a truck and trailer it would be that one ! Nice collection you've got there

sb1000rr

unfortunately only the truck and one bike are mine.......

derf

I can fit 3 sport bikes in my chevy colorado crew cab withe the 5' bed. The colly isnt much larger than the s10 at all. I have the 2 bikes on the side facing forward, and 'very' carefully lay them on the bed railsthen back the center bike into place, tie it down, then lift the other 2 bikes back upright and tie them down. All 3 bikes are tied down independantly, and I didnt have a problem. It took almost 4 hours to find that solution.

Search tags for this page

can two sport bikes fit in a truck

can you fit a cbr in a short bed

will honda big red fit in truck

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.