ZZR600 IN A CHEVY CARAVAN
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Pioneer Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ZZR600 IN A CHEVY CARAVAN

Mendex187

ZZR600 IN A CHEVY CARAVAN

YEA I JUST BOUGHT A 2006 ZZR 600 FOR $2700 WITH 7K MILES. IT HAS SOME MINOR COSMETIC DAMAGES AND ONLY NEEDS TO REPLACE THE COOLANT RESERVOIR ALONG WITH THE FOOT PEG. OTHER THAN THAT IT RIDES LIKE A BEAST, ALMOST LIKE A 750. ANYWAYS I COULDNT PUT IT IN MY DADS TRUCK BUT IT SURE AS HELL FIT IN MY BROTHER-IN-LAWS CHEVY CARAVAN. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET SOME SORT OF RAMP, WE USE A 3x6 PIECE OF WOOD. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS WITH 4 OR MORE PEOPLE BECAUSE ITS REALLY HEAVY! SO YOU CAN FIT CBR 600 IN IT.

1st) MAKE SURE YOU TAKE OUT ALL THE SEATS.
    2nd) MAKE SURE THE BIKE GOES UP THE RAMP IN REVERSE NOT FORWARD!!!.
    3rd) AS ITS GOING IN REVERSE MAKE SURE YOU START PUTTING IN AT AN ANGLE BECAUSE IT WONT GO STRAIGHT CUZ OF THE WINDOW.
    4th) ONCE ITS IN THE VAN YOU CAN STRAIGHTEN IT OUT AND POSSIBLY PUT THE KICK STAND. TO BE SAFE SOMEBODY STRONG SHOULD GO IN THE BACK TO BALANCE THE BIKE OUT
    5th) I SAY YOU SHOULD BRING LIKE PILLOWS OR SOMETHING SOFT TO PUT AROUND THE HANDLES JUST IN CASE WHEN DRIVING IT WONT BREAK THE CAR'S WINDOW WHEN DOING A TIGHT TURN OR DO ANY KIND OF DAMAGE.
    last) DEPENDS HOW FAR YOU LIVE, I RECOMMEND TAKING THE STREETS, IF YOU MUST TAKE THE FREEWAY MAKE SURE YOU DRIVE SLOW BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT A 400lb BIKE FALLING ON SOMEBODY.

I HAVE PICTURES OF THE BIKE IN BACK OF THE VAN AND IF ANYBODY WANTS PIX EITHER TELL ME HOW PUT UP A LINK OR I CAN POSSIBLY E-MAIL SOME. BUT I PREFER A LINK TO THE PICTURES IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO DO IT SINCE I DONT KNOW HOW, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

PEACE!!

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: ZZR600 IN A CHEVY CARAVAN

I though Dodge made the Caravan?

Mendex187

Re: ZZR600 IN A CHEVY CARAVAN

O MY BAD ITS VENTURE. MY BAD YOUR RIGHT DODGE MAKES CARAVANS