Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the 1 piece really that much better? I’m looking at a kangaroo 1 piece from MotoGP or getting their jacket and pants (zip together) for $150 less… With the two piece I have the option of just wearing the jacket (instead of my current tex jacket) too and from school… Opinions?

Yeah, I know some people are against having leathers that say MotoGP on them, but from what I’m reading they’re the best I can get for the money and I'm on a budget… Plus I like the eyes they have on em
:evilaugh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the moto gp leathers are very good and at a decent price. If you go to the track alot get the one piece if not get the two piece.

chics may dig it when your sitting there in tight leathers:dance::dance::dance:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rotfl: not quite sure about that one...

Haven't been to the track yet (can't afford it right now) but would be interested in going sometime... The two piece would be acceptable at occasional track days right?

Also does anyone have any information on where the zipper is on the MotoGP gear? I've heard some suits have it attatched to the mesh liner which would rip with a quickness...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure about the zipper but your right do not buy one hooked to the mesh. (i have done 5 track days like this( insert asshat))

I would go to the website and check it out. the two piece should be ok and will get you some :sheepsex:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check with the track day organizer. The ones I have ridden with allow leathers with a 360 degree zipper connecting the jacket and pants. You should be fine with MotoGP apparel. :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnx guys, I've watched two buddies go down in the last week... one was wearin full leathers and not a scratch on him, just brusing. Guess that was the final push I needed to invest.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnx guys, I've watched two buddies go down in the last week... one was wearin full leathers and not a scratch on him, just brusing. Guess that was the final push I needed to invest.
Good Idea :thumb:

If you're on a budget right now, do the 2 piece. I think that would be fine for street riding and for a rip down the twisties. Then after you are able to get on a track and like it, I would recomend a 1 piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts