Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for some serious luggage for my 2008 CBR 1000. I already own a Givi 50l trunk, but I've been told by Givi that they have no product development plans for this particular bike. I haven't seen anything on Ventura's site yet, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard any rumors or heresay, or can recommend another manufacturer?

I'm looking for the real deal, something I can ride 2 up and go camping with. Tank bags are out. I sit way too far over the gas tank for those things to be useful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm in the market for some serious luggage for my 2008 CBR 1000. I already own a Givi 50l trunk, but I've been told by Givi that they have no product development plans for this particular bike. I haven't seen anything on Ventura's site yet, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard any rumors or heresay, or can recommend another manufacturer?

I'm looking for the real deal, something I can ride 2 up and go camping with. Tank bags are out. I sit way too far over the gas tank for those things to be useful.
And still ride 2 up and carry all that gear on a Sportbike? Goodluck!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.