Honda Pioneer Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I just bought a 2008 CBR1000RR, there is almost no accessories for this bike, post: accessories, pictures and add ons for this model (2008 only) thanks everybody.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm having a hard time too. Looking for a good looking undertail with blinkers. No luck as of yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tail Tidy,
Hotbodies,
Bike Litez,
Targa,
Jardine,
Rumble Concept Bone Series,
and
Competition Werkes
:thumb: I did happen to find the hotbodies undertail on ebay. Looks like a good quality piece. I just wish it wasn't 200 bucks! Jeesh it is plastic...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just type in "2008 cbr1000rr" in the search box on ebay and tick worldwide search........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just did the flap thing on the original muffler, sounds good, I don't know if gain or loose power, but sound loud!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I cut the rear piece myself and install the same signals, dont looks racing but for street is fine, also put the tag under the fender, until I buy the $200 Hotbodies one that is the one I like, what is the darker windshield for the bike?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not exactly; you have to cut the stock tray to use it. They said no cutting and then changed their statement after it was bought.
So you bought the hotbodies undertail for an 08' 1000 and it doesn't fit perfectly? Pictures look good, but they can lie. I'm seriously thinking about buying it, but I'm not going to be cutting on my factory stuff. If so I'll just wait for a different one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was told it was a no cut install. They lied and it requires cutting of the stock system to make their unit work. I went with another brand just on principle.
So which one did you go with? You happy with it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the 08 CBR and have done the following mods...

Slip on Yoshi exhaust, yoshi heat shield, PUIG DB windscreen, No Cut Frame Sliders, HotBodies Undertail, Tinted Headlites, Spiked Windscreen Bolts, spiked bar ends, and tank pad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks...

The hotbodies undertail was the hardest mod I have done to a bike. Only because they sent me two brackets that were made for the same side. I had to cut a piece out of the original fender section to get my tailight to bolt up. I also had to use my dremel and cut quite a bit to get the undertail to fit correctly.

Once on, it looks a ton better than stock though.

I looked at taking the passenger pegs off but that also looks like alot of work!!! lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.