Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen one other than the press photos online. I like the bench seat and would look at what was needed to install it in my 2009 but my biggest question is what have they done with the hand break.

·
Registered
117 Posts
glad i read this earlier today and did alil research of my own but i found these pics of the bench seat and i talked to one of my boys at honda and said they should get one in about dec. so i will post pics of it as soon as they come in but here is the pic i found idk about yall but i will deffinatly doing a bench seat swap and will take the two seats i have now and build a bracket for the bed to make a rear seat

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you look at the middle of the seat on the vertical panel you can see the hand break lever. So it appears that it should be a fairly quick fix to get a bench seat installed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am bummed about this, I wanted a machine with a bench seat but I wanted a Honda. 3 weeks after I bought my BR they release the 2011 specs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.