Honda Pioneer Forums banner

Added one more Honda tonight

6K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  CBR929RE 
#1 ·
Moved the young'un up from 80cc to 100. Just got done transferring the new FMF exhaust from the 80 to the 100...sounds nice and mean, just like an 11 yr old likes it. :D Now all I have to do is slap some #13 numbers on it and ditch the 80 so that my wife won't notice when she gets back from Argentina on Friday. :crap: (that was for Phobe) :rotfl:

#11 ·
BDA116 said:
That and the dealer must be giving the bikes out for free for running that hideous decal across the fender.

And mini blinds in the garage? What, you pick those up when you went foo-foo lighting shopping? You make me sad.
The decal really doesn't look that bad in person, IMO, and the boy thinks it's cool, so there...:p

My wife still bugs me that I should have let her put a plantation shutter there like the rest of the house. It ain't like you can see that window from the street. So, feck off.

G
#14 ·
PETE, don't forget the red hand guards if you want to make it look more like the 80. Other than that, hopefully she won't notice the new one doesn't have the yellow lettering. Nice "Add-on" with the letters on the front fender...if she asks that is....yeah honey, he wanted it to be like mine so I added them to his. lol

G
#17 ·
Not really the same thing, but my girl friend has gotten a little upset b/c we live about 2 hours apart and only see each other on weekends. Well, with racing going on now, and having the shop, my saturdays are taken up with that, and having to stay an hour or so after our posted opening times. We have a dyno shoot out saturday for one of the local bike clubs so I need to be at the shop as the owner...you know....seems like she has a hard time sometimes with things that I need to attend too.

Another example....supposed to go to the Nascar race next weekend in Richmond, well, points race that weekend that I was originally going to miss to attend the Nascar race; well, when I took over 1st in points, there's no way I want to miss a points race now! She doesn't seem to understand sometimes, or she gets upset about it...WHATEVER!

#20 ·
:rotfl:
ND4SPD said:
$10 says he already is. "PETE" gets new bikes because he totals them. The boy got a new one 'cuz he outgrew it.
Send me your paypal address, I owe you 10. :rotfl:

Thanks Eddie. :thumb: I told him last night that he needs to do everything he can to not get hurt, or else Mom will make him give it up. His reply, "Yeah, you screwed that up for me." Little phucker.

#23 ·
Pete said:
It's definitely a bit quicker, but not by a ton. The main thing was that he's gotten too tall for the 80. He's 11, but he's 5'2".
:rant:he's gonna be taller than me the end of the year.

grow them big down in Texas don't they.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.