Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Sanborn compressor? I have one that is pretty old, but it does the trick, well it used to, I guess. The metal pipe that brings the air from the pump to the regulator/tank broke...I am not pleased.

I guess they do not make these compressors, but they were bought out by coleman a while back. I am thiking I might be able to make a break line work for the part but do not want to put "random" things in place where pressure will be. I wanted to see if anyone had a lead on them. My model number is a 44a75-10.

:idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Without a pic it's hard to tell you what would work, but I've used a copper pipe and flared the ends to make the connections and have had no problems on a gas compressor i've had. Worth a try.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you can take a pic of what once was - I assure you we'll find you a solution. In the interim go find yourself some 3/8" NPT compression fittings ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SomeStrangeGuy said:
If you can take a pic of what once was - I assure you we'll find you a solution. In the interim go find yourself some 3/8" NPT compression fittings ;)
My thought exactly. I will take a pic tonight! :)

Thanks guys!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorta, mine is a little bit different...but that gives you the idea - i think it is part 80.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The air pressure would be a lot less than what is seen in a brake system, so the standard steel brake lines would be fine. As noted, the copper may be easier to work with and should hold the pressure also; however, if it is one of those two stage high pressure units, I'd personally go with the steel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts