Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't remember who was asking where I bought my alarm for $40? Anyways ebay seller: WorldWide Export store. It is made by "Alpha Guards". Features:

2 key fob remotes.
Remote engine start.
panic button alarm.
Engine imobilizer - won't start without alarm being turned off.
shock sensor - works great.
engine kill - if someone bike jacks you push a button on the key fob.
energy saving - low battery consumption has never killed my battery.
remote range is about 150 feet.
water proof box and siren.

On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the best, I give it a 8.5

Hard wiring is required. The alarm box is small like 1 inch x 3 inch x 4 inch. The siren is small about 1 inch x 2 inch diamter and comes with double stick tape on both. In two years it has never let me down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I can't remember who was asking where I bought my alarm for $40? Anyways ebay seller: WorldWide Export store. It is made by "Alpha Guards". Features:

2 key fob remotes.
Remote engine start.
panic button alarm.
Engine imobilizer - won't start without alarm being turned off.
shock sensor - works great.
engine kill - if someone bike jacks you push a button on the key fob.
energy saving - low battery consumption has never killed my battery.
remote range is about 150 feet.
water proof box and siren.

On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being the best, I give it a 8.

Hard wiring is required. The alarm box is small like 1 inch x 3 inch x 4 inch. The siren is small about 1 inch x 2 inch diamter and comes with double stick tape on both. In two years it has never let me down.
Pics Please or a link to the auction....I searched for them and came up with nothing.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe try "advanced search" on ebay look for the store name i mentioned above. It's been two years since i bought the alarm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do the ebay store search for WorldWide Export...they have them for 19.99. I just bought one!! I hope it works good!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It should work great. I had two wires from the alarm control box that i never hooked up. I'm asuming one of those two wires was for a LED warning light. Everything on my wire install/alarm works great though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found this on ebay for $35.00. Looks like the same features. Couldn't find Worldwide Exports. Any idea if this is the same?
eBay Motors: Motorcycle Alarm security remote start engine (item 4529908523 end time Feb-11-07 08:44:55 PST)
I had this alarm on one of my RC51s and it was a nightmare for me. It was hooked up professionally and it just always ran my battery dead after maybe a week tops of sitting. Did various other things also. I changed to the scorpio and life was great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey guys do the U S bikes have the hess ignition system and if so would it interfere with this type of alarm?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i ordered this alarm and will let you know what i think of it and how difficult the installation is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've got the Scorpio pager alarm. It works very well and gives me a little display on the fob as to what was triggered while I am away (shock, ignition, etc...).
Cool! I was thinking of getting one...I may have told you guys that my 929 got knocked over right in front of John Jay College of CRIMINAL JUSTICE one time...Right before I installed my frame sliders...This alarm would have been helpful.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts