Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Aplinestars Bat leather pants. I have ridden in them quite a bit, but they are still uncomfortable. Is this just the way leathers are, or is there a method hurry up the break in process? They fit well, but sitting on my bike, they feel all bunched up in the crotch area and they pull on my knees so it makes it hard to lift my feet to the pegs. I would appreciate any comments on making these more comfortable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Buy a larger size. Alpinestars fit differently than any other brand. They are long and slim usually, but it sounds like they are too short for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am 6'2" so I got the tall size that fits my waist. I can't return them, so do you think it would stretch them to get them wet and wear them until they dry?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe wet them and hang them with weights on the legs!!! that way you won't get crotch rot or turn out the same color as the pants from the dye. but seriously, i don't know what to say. i am 6'4 around 220 with a 38" waist, and a size 60 one piece was almost perfect, but I am gonna buy a 62 to avoid this very problem. in pants only, the 40 was good everywhere but length, they were barely too short.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard of people getting in the shower with their leathers on and then going riding. True story.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.