Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have one? I bought a Frank THomas suit last year and now realize it is too baggy. I tried on an Octane at local cycle gear and it fits much tighter.(same size 42) I even squeezed into a 40. I'm 6'0" and 155 lbs. Your thoughts on the Alpinestars Octane suit :allears:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here it is. Red, white and black. Worn for 1 trackday. Might be a little big for you or could be just right. Have you tried on any suits? I know it can be hard to find any to try.

G

·
i am going to keep looking. i am trying to find something black that way if i change my colors it will still match

G

·
But that is boring and you disappear in pictures. Need to look cool out there :eyebrows:
I actually find black to be quite classy and sleek. my current jacket is black with double white striping down the sleeves, which looks real nice. I picked it up at Wilson's Leather for like $130, on sale for like 60% off.

An obvious downside to black though is the heat during the summer. :eek:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think the Frank Thomas 42 would fit a 36 waist . I have 31-32" waist and it was baggy for me. Size 40 Alpinestars definitely would not fit 36" waist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts