Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has a pair of these boots and how do you like them? I have a pair in route to me such a great deal there was no way I could pass on these.:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have these boots and they're very good. Fine leathers and fit to foot is o.k. :thumb:
Only thing :thumbd: is crunching plastics which You may remove (if you dont like it) with body cream;) , wd 40:smilebig: , chain sprey maybe:D , etc...
Interslice is excellently.

:clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I liked the last pair that I had, and after having a wreck that shattered my ankle, and putting these on and ended up having another wreck I didn't even hurt it, although I think the next pair I buy are gonna be Sidi's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't like the fit of the A-stars, Sidi fit me much better, but everyone has different feet even in the same size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, the only thing I didn't like about them is that I have a wide foot and at first it was slightly uncomfortable breaking them in

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I hope that when I get mine I won't have a problem. I figured for $117 shipped to my front door how could I go wrong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can't go wrong, you could always sell them on ebay if you don't like them and get that much back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've had A-stars boots in the past. They didn't suit my foot shape at all. To narrow at the toe, loose at the heel. Just like Sidis. Daytona boots on the other hand fit my feet like a glove.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I got home from work tonight and my boots were here. I unpacked them and slipped them on and I must say they felt good. Can't wait for this weekend to get on the bike to see what they feel like on a ride. This is my first pair and so far so good. Motostrano might still have some sizes left for anyone interested.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good luck with boots, as others have said, all feet are diffrent and i tried the astars, and went the vertigo's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sunday I got a chance to ride with A* and man are they stiff. Someone told me to put them on and walk around the house to help with the break in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.