Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Cycle Gear to try one of these jackets on. Perfect for riding in Vegas 10 months out of the year. I felt like the XL was a a bit snug. Is it typical for people to go one size up with these? I'm 6'1, 225, and usually get away with wearing size Large in more clothes but sometimes XL. I was shocked at how snug this jacket was!! I could zip it, but am I supposed to be able to breathe too?? :rotfl:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Creeper said:
I went to Cycle Gear to try one of these jackets on. Perfect for riding in Vegas 10 months out of the year. I felt like the XL was a a bit snug. Is it typical for people to go one size up with these? I'm 6'1, 225, and usually get away with wearing size Large in more clothes but sometimes XL. I was shocked at how snug this jacket was!! I could zip it, but am I supposed to be able to breathe too?? :rotfl:
from the name of the jacket it sounds like the jacket is the one thats suppose to be breathing

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally love the look of the jacket. never tried it on so i don't know the fit. I'm around the same height and wieght too.

I'd get it but i need a new leather jacket so i'm gonna try and get the best of both worlds by getting an rs taichi. fully perf'd.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts