Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anyone tried the Halo kit or angel eye's kit's they look sweet, but i'm not sure how hard they are to install, that and does anyone know where i can find some pic's of them on a 954, thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw them on ebay. There is a guy who selld them there. I was thinking of also installing them but didn't know how difficult it was. I know you have to take the glass lens off the headlight and epoxy the halos inside the headlight unit. After you finish you must also properly seal the lens back on the headlight unit to prevent any leaks. Let me know how it turns out. Good Luck

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was looking at the kit on ebay as well, i just cant bring my self to put my brand new headlight assembly in the oven, Twice. i was thinking of getting a used assembly to test it on first. im betting the headlight assembly is pretty pricey though. Gluck on your mod

·
Registered
0 Posts
I helped my friend do it on his r6. Kind of an asspain, and greatly more-so when the heat of the light running for two hours over-heated the diode and he had bake his headlight again to remove them. Supposedly the new ones don't overheat, but he wadded his up before he got a chance to install them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey i build these for a living.. so i f you have any questions emailme i can get that headlight apart without any damage.. an dif you want some good stable one's pm me...:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i put a set in my 04 cbr1000rr myself, it was a big time pain in the ass next time i'm paying someone else to do it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xtreme Discount Cycle :: Angel Eyes :: Kawasaki :: 2006-2007 ZX-14R LED Halo Eyes

There are a lot of pics of them there.

There is a really nice body shop in my area that does a lot of custom work but they wont touch these because you have to break the headlight seal and they cant guarantee their work on the re-seal so they wont do anything taking the light apart. I checked into it a while back because I wanted to put them in my Charger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.