Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for really cool apperal that is made by honda, or has honda on it. I already have bought some clothes made by "gas" (only when on sale because you can pay $115 just for a ladies shirt...) they have a really nice line of clothes bacause it has honda racing all over it. but It hurts my wallet. Luckly I think im the only girl that buys it so i wait till it is on for 50% off Im addicted, so If anyone knows were to find nice clothes it would help, and I dont mean oversized t-shirts, I want tight sexy things:evilaugh: I gotta represent when I go riding:cycle:( under my leathers of course)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Anybody know where to buy...

Gas Jeans made a run of limited edition Repsol HRC clothes... I had a jean jacket of theirs but ended up trading it for a Corbin. :lol:

Seriously, look on ebay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Anybody know where to buy...

www.chaparral-racing.com had one Honda Racing "girly" t-shirt. Searched a little more and couldn't find much else, sorry. :idunno:

You could always just by youth sizes so the clothing will fit you snug, that's what my sister or my girl does when they find something like but its not offered in women's sizes.

Make sure you post a picture when you find your sexy Honda Racing shirt, I love a girl who loves a Honda.:love:

· Registered
365 Posts
go to your local dealer and look for the tucker rocky and parts unlimited books, they both have apparrel sections. not sure how much girly stuff is in there though but there is some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.