Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I definitely wouldn't trust it with my XX, since my hitch is only rated at 500lbs for the tongue weight, but it might be okay for lighter bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a good point. It would be difficult for a lifted vehicle. It looks like it might work alright.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thing that you have to think about it when you hit a bump. sitting still your bike might weigh lets say 450lbs but you hit a dip in the road, how much extra force is being applied when everything starts to move.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does look kinda scary...I'll still rather put my blade on the back of my truck...I hate to see somebody rear end me while staring at my sportbike..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After looking at it a little closer, I am pretty sure it wouldn't work as my spare tire on the back sits out so far from the Jeep as it is. 35x12.5" tires are kinda big.
Thanks for the replies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'd want at least a class 4 hitch (1000-1400lb tongue weight)... and then a truck that would handle it too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have seen several similar with dirtbikes on them, but there is a good bit of weight difference.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like watching these things wobble down the road at speed. Of course I am not behind but next to them. They SCARE ME!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what kind of jeep were u referring to? a wrangler? cause thats what i have and i was wondering if it would work on one of those. anyone have one?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts