Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering how cortech jackets are. I am looking at the drax jacket in either black or red (wish they had a picture of the back of the red jacket)

Like from this site

Cortech Drax Motorcycle Street Textile Jacket - Men's 2007

Just wasn't sure how comfortable the jackets are. Anyone one own any cortechs? Or even the drax?

I already have 3-4 leather jackets (joe rocket, sidi) but wanted a non leather for hotter summer months.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I ride a GX Air. It has a dual liner that is water rsistant on the outer portion and is Thinsulate on the inner. I can wear this in temps s low as 35 in the winter, and all summer with the liners out. I give it :thumb: :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ride a GX Air. It has a dual liner that is water rsistant on the outer portion and is Thinsulate on the inner. I can wear this in temps s low as 35 in the winter, and all summer with the liners out. I give it :thumb: :thumb:
I got the same one, and I love it too! Very good for the money!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Changed my mind at the last min and got the XL red one from New Enough (was a good price). Came in a few days ago. Took it out of the box and hung it up. Looks great. Even came with a cortech hanger!

But then i went to try it on today and man it was tight. I took the liner out and tried it on again and still pretty tight but it did fit. Man I'm thinking I have to lose a few pounds maybe if an extra large is this tight. Either that or cortech jackets are sized small. I take a 44-48 in joe rocket.

Then I took a closer at the tags and i see M 42 inside the liner and jacket itself. Damn, didn't think I could fit a medium! The hanger says Xl and the plastic the jacket came in says XL but not the jacket itself.

Other then that looks like a great jacket. I contacted New enough and said they need to swap this out. But since i fit a Medium (tight) 42 I think I will have em send a large 44 instead of a XL 46. Cortech must run slightly big.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts