Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a bluetooth ear piece that will fit under a lid?

Want to link up my GPS as I find the earphones annoying now, and for a long trip they will be real annoying. Bluetooth will also let me keep the phone on charge in the boot, when I wire in the power socket later today.

Urent help please - I 've last minute plans for France next Saturday!!

· Registered
125 Posts
You can find a BT equipped helmet. I personally would not use it, you need to focus on what the others around you are doing and not be on the phone. Phone calls can wait.

If you really want to go forward, you will need to find a BT headset that has earplugs (they make them) and go that route.

G

·
does anyone know of a bluetooth ear piece that will fit under a lid?

Want to link up my GPS as I find the earphones annoying now, and for a long trip they will be real annoying. Bluetooth will also let me keep the phone on charge in the boot, when I wire in the power socket later today.

Urent help please - I 've last minute plans for France next Saturday!!
Jabbra! works amazing! :D

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't wanna make calls, I agree that would be stupid. the SatNav on the otherhand its much safer than glancing at the small scale map on the tankbag, which is what gonna happen at some point as much as you tell you self not to!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which Jabbra! unit?

looked at Jabra BT320s but the earplug bits are the bit that is a right pain, the nokia earphones are the same, uncomfortable and fall out as I put my lid on, hence I was looking for something specifically to fit in the lid.

G

·
which Jabbra! unit?

looked at Jabra BT320s but the earplug bits are the bit that is a right pain, the nokia earphones are the same, uncomfortable and fall out as I put my lid on, hence I was looking for something specifically to fit in the lid.
I have the BT500. It comes with the ear plugs in different sizes and I have never had it fall out as I put my helmet on but maybe having small ear holes is why. LOL

G

·
I thought we went riding to get away from this type of thing!
You can always check your phone on a stop.unless your a bike courier, i wouldnt waste the money,i believe being on the phone while riding is a recipe
for a disaster,like pockets on a singlet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.