Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the look of the RST pro series leathers and their price is right. A couple of their distributors speak very highly of them. Since there is only one U.S. distributor of them I don't have to many ordering choices and no chance of trying them on. Since they are considered a special order item over here there is a 15% restocking charge if I don't like them.

Has anyone used them that can give me a review? I hear they are fairly popular in the U.K.? I'd like to know about the fit and quality.

G

·
Hi

I have a 2 piece set - not the same as you are enquiring about, a model older. Very well put together - nice and thick in the right places and comfortable. Everyone here has Arleness or Berik so it is nice to have something different. I also like the colours (I have red & blue) and design:thumb:

G

·
I have a one piece set that i have had for nearly 3 years, i now use them as track leathers and to be honest they are pretty good especially for the money,break in pretty easy and they are well put together and don't overstrech after continued use.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought they looked great and I also wanted to have something different than what everyone else was wearing here so I was looking at the RST's. I could only find one U.S. importer for them he took two weeks getting back to me when I called to verify size availability, he wanted way more for them than what was advertised on his website, and he didn't want to take any exchange on them if they were the wrong size. I couldn't take the chance so I gave up and got an Alpinestars MX-1 jacket and I'm ordering Astar's track pants to go with it. For basically the same price as the RST's. I still think I like the look of the RST's better but now that I have the MX-1 I am very impressed.

G

·
i have a pair of alpinestar pants recently bought a dainese bora jacket totally pissed off the two of them will not zip together has anyone got a zip off an alpinestar jacket for sale:bed::cheers:

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a pair of alpinestar pants recently bought a dainese bora jacket totally pissed off the two of them will not zip together has anyone got a zip off an alpinestar jacket for sale:bed::cheers:
Sorry, but what made you think they would? That's like being pissed that Suzuki rearsets won't bolt on to a Ducati.:idunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.